Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Great Pretender

Damn! I completed my job too early and now I'm left with practically nothing to do other than writing this blog entry. Boss is not around today (or maybe coming back late) so I can't request work from him. Now what?! Everybody is doing their work while I'm lazing around, writing my blog and pretending to be hardworking. Think I can be good enough to get nominated for the next Oscar, haha!

Just shifted place yesterday to where all my I.A. pals are sitting. It's another compartment far away from the project managers' and AVP's room, where I am able to have a complete view on what the rest of the people are doing. The new desk has got plenty of junks on it and I spent nearly 1/4 of the day arranging and cleaning everything up. However, not all things turn out to be in your favour. The only thing bad about this new compartment is that there's another department manager's room beside me. That fella inside doesn't look like a Mr Nice Guy. The moment he opens his mouth and talk, I straight-away write him off my people-I-want-to-know list. Guess what? I've an extra monitor on my desk that faces his room. You may say that I'm paranoid but I seriously value my privacy a lot. I don't like to be monitored by other people unnecessarily.

Aiya! My boss just called and shot me with an arrow... Ok finally I've got work to do but later. Afterall the information isn't here at the moment. Probably after lunch. I've exactly 20 min more to noon time lunch, and that guy inside the room has already left. So much for setting a good example.

No comments: