Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year Resolution for 2005

2004 has been quite an eventful year, with lots of good and bad things happening altogether. From the handing over of power of the prime minister's position to the recent Asia tsunami tragic, people have become stronger in dealing with various changes than before. It's a good thing that people are looking more forward to their lives than dwelling on their pasts. Hopefully it symbolises a good start to this new 2005 year.

After a heavy buffet in Toa Payoh last night, I headed down to Suntec area with Weikai( a close friend of mine since sec sch) before proceeding to Clarke Quay for the countdown. The atmosphere in these areas seems to be pretty much played down because of the tragic incident and also partly due to the rain. I watched some performances at Clarke Quay before eventually settling down at a quiet Starbucks cafe where I did the countdown with Weikai and the crew there. Pretty fun actually...

My New Year resolution for 2005:
1. ...
2. Put on back the 2kg of mass which I shed during exams (It's a fitness goal.)
3. Do well for my internship / school matters
4. Hope to try more new things in the future
5. And finally wish all my friends and loved ones well...

So what's your resolution for this year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its for me to know and for u to find out...

WS

Elvin said...

Something is wrong with this 2 guys, man.

WS said...

Huh??? Why mad?
I only ask people of their new year resolutions mah...